This unit is about musical theatre in general and about some well-known musicals in particular. Pupils are going to find out about the origins, story lines and characters of some of the most famous and successful productions.
- follow the stories of some musicals
- get to know some musicals by listening to songs and watching film clips
- learn about different aspects of musicals
To do these things, pupils use the reading, listening, writing and speaking skills that they have built up in Voices 1 and 2.
Pupils revise the following language features:
- the past perfect
- possible and unreal future situations
- language for making comparisons
- the future with "going to" + verb