This unit is about photography and photographs: the moments that pictures can catch, the people and moods they can show and the ways you can use them. Pupils work with photos and build up the language they need to talk about them.
- describe a member of their family or another important person in their life
- talk about pictures of people who are doing something
- comment on photographs of animals
- write a text message about a summer camp
They revise and learn the following language features:
- adjectives to talk about themselves and to express feelings and moods
- the present simple for general facts and routines
- the present continuous to describe activities in a picture
- contracted forms of "be" and "have got"
- the use of "myself, yourself", etc.
Task B, Step 9: Photography forums