Our world really is amazing – lots of different people, places, views, cultures, history and so on. UNESCO World Heritage is an organisation that works to protect the valuable things that we have.
In this unit you’re going to …
- read about World Heritage Sites around the world
- listen to information about the marine life of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- create a leaflet telling visitors how to behave properly in the Swiss alps
- read about and listen to the opinions of a professional surfer
- talk about visiting places and tell a story about an imaginary trip
Language focus: the present perfect with (not) yet, just and already (I haven’t read this unit yet.), mine, yours, ours, etc., showing interest in what someone is saying